Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joy of LOVE: Staying In

11_02_21 056
11_02_21 038

We've been doing a lot of staying in, February in Minnesota will do that to you. The boy's favorite thing is to play with Grandpa. They play with duplos, blocks, and last night-memory cards.

Simeon has a special affection for grandpa. He wants grandpa's pens. He wants grandpa's carmex. He knee-walks to the studio door and knocks on it repeatedly while saying, "GahGah" until Grandpa comes to the door and knocks back. Simeon does his best walking for grandma and grandpa, usually when Reuben and I are at swimming lessons.

I am so thankful that we could be in a safe, happy place while we were figuring out graduated life. I do look forward to being in our own, and being with Justin. But, I will admit that I have enjoyed watching my parents be grandparents, and watching my kids be grandkids. 

No comments: