Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Buddies

A10_12_10 004
While I want my babies to remain babies, I am comforted by the fact that as they turn less baby they become better buddies. Simeon is happy to sit by Reuben and listen to him tell him about books. Reuben is happy to do it. I wake up to the sounds of Reuben and Simeon laughing in Simeon's crib. When Reuben gets in he brings with him a bunch of stuff for dropping over the side of the crib. Simeon and Reuben take turns dropping them out and saying "uh oh" and laughing. Then Reuben jumps out and fills the crib again.

Watching them hug is hilarious, especially if Simeon initiates. There is a slight wrestle, and big smiles. It is apparent that they like each other. As a mother, there is not much more I could ask for.
A10_12_10 012

1 comment:

The Jones :) said...

This is too cute!! Your boys are adorable...and I'm glad they're buddies!! Miss you Phatty!!