Saturday, May 8, 2010

I heart the Zoo Pass


The Friday before Tammy came the boys and I went to the Bronx Zoo with Reuben's Preschool group. It wasn't raining so we finally got to do the children's zoo, and I had quarters so Reuben got to feed the sheep, goats, alpacas.It was mating season for the peacocks, so there was a plenty of squawking, strutting and spreading their feathers, and for some reason the young Giraffe was very interested in this show of prowess. The Bug Carousel was pretty empty so we just got on, and didn't get off until I was so dizzy that I would have spilled my lunch had we stayed on for one more round.

While I wouldn't say I heart the zoo. I do heart the Zoo Pass. We've sure gotten our money's worth, and really is the fairest priced kid oriented thing in the city.

No comments: