Thursday, March 26, 2009

Updates and something cool

I didn't crochet or play the piano with my right hand yesterday and the arm pain is gone, but my pinkie and ring finger are still numb/achy. I have an appointment on the 31st.

Reuben stopped walking and standing today. He is complaining about a pain in his right leg, and he has been crawling or scooting for the last 8 hours, so its not just a story he is telling. We called to make an appointment but can't get in until Thursday. He is way to heavy to go back to the stroller and carrying days. He doesn't seem to be in much pain unless he tries to stand on his leg.

I really love music videos, especially when pretty nice songs are paired with really great concepts. I saw this on Design Mom, and my email list got too long for me to just send the link to a few lucky people.

No comments: