Friday, March 27, 2009

More Reuben Art

It looks like a lovely park day today, but Reuben still can't walk. So, we are coloring. He likes to draw more than color. When he color he picks one color (usually yellow) and covers the whole page in that color. When he draws he picks one color and then tells me the what the drawing is.


THE BAD, BAD DRAGON IN DADDY"S TUMMY: (Left)

The circles at the top are Daddy's eyes.

The circle in the middle is the bad bad dragon in daddy's tummy.

The "L"s at the bottom are daddy's legs and feet.



THE SCARY GHOST: (right)

Pretty self explanatory.

3 comments:

Justin said...

love this--I love it! Good job Reuben (I have been out and haven't seen it in person yet)

Twinmomwv said...

And why does Daddy have a bad, bad dragon in his tummy?

Tammy Lorna said...

I love that :)

Is Reuben a little worried about losing his only child status is he? Don't worry - I understand Reuben!

xo Tammy