Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for our camera.









The scaffolding is coming down all over our neighborhood. St. John's is a little far to be considered neighborhood, but Reuben can walk all the way there so we'll count it. Justin and I went to James Bond and left Reuben with some friends. Rumor has it he and A. had a tea party, a very polite tea party. Since they live near St. John's and we hadn't been inside yet we took the opportunity.

I am thankful for our camera. I love it. I am getting more comfortable taking it out of my bag and using it. I still don't like looking like a tourist, but this is the story of our life. And a good picture can tell a story much better than I can.

I am also thankful for the library, and that I finally know how to use it.

I am thankful that the baked macaroni and cheese I made worked, and that Justin loved it. I used this recipe. But cut it in half, and replaced the Velveeta with cheddar. I added a bay leaf to the boiling water. It turned out more like a cheese suffle with macaroni in it. I'd add some sauteed garlic and onions and only make a 1/4 of the recipe if I ever make it again.

3 comments:

emilysuze said...

Gorgeous pictures of the church.

Tammy Lorna said...

SO cute! My fav is Reubs from behind the pole :)

charrette said...

Ah, these are wonderful!