Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cowboy

Reuben has my play mobile cowboy set, so I taught him how to say a special thing when we play with them. Courtlin came with her fancy hat, and he was excited to use it in real life. That Soccer Ball thing is the worst invention ever found in Chinatown. A girl in shop would give it to Reub, courtlin would put it back and then say "we don't need that." then the girl would give it back. Justin finally just bought it (see why I can't send justin without me?) We can't wait until it breaks, but Reuben LOVES it. He calls it his favorite toy.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

Haha! He makes a fabulous cowboy - I love the gravel in his voice :)

Unfortunately though, Cowboys are usually far far away on distant plains... Bad for mothers who miss the cowboys... Good for mothers who hate their cowboy's crazy soccer toys that make really annoying noises....

xo Tammy