Monday, November 5, 2007

Thanksgiving Countdown 1-5

I've seen this on a few blogs I check. They are posting three things a day they are thankful for until thanksgiving, no repeats. I am going to do one a day so I actually do it instead of give up because it is too much of an investment.

Catch up:
Nov.1--Wicked and Ugly Betty and Pushing Daisies online.
Nov.2--Walks with Justin and Reuben
Nov.3--Riverside Park, a photogenic boy, and a nice camera
Nov. 4--Reuben's long naps, Monopoly, and Chocolate Mousse

Today:
Nov. 5--Becki's part of the duplex didn't burn down.

Okay I'm caught up. You can join me if you'd like. I hear if you count your blessing angels will abide. Here is a link to the official challenge.

3 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

I'm grateful for summer rainstorms, friends with new born babies, and watermellon.

xo Tammy

The Jones :) said...

thanks for being thankful for us!! We are too!! What a cute idea!!
-Becki :)

Lark said...

I'm thankful that Reuben calls to talk to me on the phone.