Thursday, November 29, 2007

Singing Songs of Joy and Peace

We went to the Rockefeller center to take pictures for our christmas card. I can't post the best ones... until after the christmas cards are sent out. :)

I got a little misty eyed watching a snowflake light and music show on the side of a huge building, and after the two story snow flakes were done blinking on and off to "Carol of the Bells" Reuben said, "Again?"

The street performers are what make New York at Christmas time so magical. Some how in all of the bustle, and crowd, the sweet sound of carols played on trumpets, violins, saxaphones make you feel like its a good place to be at during Christmas time.

4 comments:

Talyn said...

Brecken, you look gorgeous!

Courtlin said...

Dang, Talyn stole my comment. Well you do look beautiful. I want to be in New York at Christmas time. Or maybe just be with you guys would be good too.

The Jones :) said...

Gosh...your sisters both got it right!! You look so cute and happy in that picture!! What a pretty place!!! Hope you enjoy the season!! Love ya
-Becki :)

Tammy Lorna said...

Okay, well, I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but honestly Brecken, you look so beautiful, and so happy :) It's wonderful to see.

And Christmas in NY?! *sigh* I just turned green with envy! It all looks so wonderful, and when I look at these pictures, all my favourite Christmas carols start playing on repeat in my head.

Take lots of photos and write lots in your journal. You really are have some once in a lifetime experiences :)

xo Tammy