Friday, November 30, 2007

M&M's



When we were dating, I told Justin that my favorite candy was peanut m&m's. (It is my favorite cheap candy, but a good expensive bar of wonderful creamy milk chocolate bar with toffee and almonds is probably my favorite.) Justin, being the sweet man that he is, has remembered this, and will bring me peanut m&m's or reese's peanut butter cups when he thinks I need a lift, or its our anniversary, or something.

So, when we were walking back to the subway last night, after seeing the Rockefeller Center and Saks Fifth Ave,we went to the m&m store in times square. Let me describe it... three
stories of a huge store (for New York standards). m&m shirts, ornaments, dispensers, snow globes, blankets, aprons (do I need to go on?).
We went across the street to the Hershey's store, you don't need to go there.

4 comments:

The Jones :) said...

I love your expressions in here...you look JUST like the plates!! Too cute!! :)
-Becki :)

Margaret said...

Brecken!!! I love your blog! I can't believe y'all are in NYC, what a beautiful place! We're going to the other end of the States, to Seattle, next summer with Steve's new job.
And I just have to mention that Reuben is SO BIG and so adorable... I mean he is just pretty. I'm glad you kept his hair long. :)

Tammy Lorna said...

****groan****
And I thought I was jealous about the whole 'Chistmas in NY' thing!

haha!

You've travelled to the mecca of chocolate lovers - how cool!

And I really love the photos of you Brecken - you're looking absolutely gorgeous!
(Is that makeup I see on your face?!!)

:)

Can't wait to come visit you - this place goes onto our list for sure!

xo Tammy

Tammy Lorna said...

oh, and justin, you're looking good too :)