Monday, October 15, 2007

Great Idea

I had this great idea, but it will be easier with someone's car.

Let's go to Sleepy Hollow! I know, Walt Whitman is closer than Washington Irving, but ITS OCTOBER! And I need out of the city. It looks like we could take the North-Metro Train to Terrytown for 40 dollars round trip for all of us. (It looks like its 19 dollars a person if you order the tickets online, and 2 dollars for Reuben.)

All of the travel reviews say you need a car there. So, I think we could manage meeting someone there who had a car. Or, Maybe we'll just rent a car for a day. Sound like an idea? Let me know ASAP and we can do it!

Or we'll just go and walk. We are getting good at that.

2 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

Brecken - count me in!
oh, wait.... I don't really like scary things.... otherwise I'd totally come :)

Have a wonderful time! Yay, it's Halloween!

xo Tammy

PS. Take your pen and paper, and write me a wonderful 'sleep hollow' inspired short story :) (I'm seriously - I'd really like to read it!)

Anonymous said...

Is there a real Sleepy Hollow? I thought those were just the things under my eyes.