Sunday, October 21, 2007

I love Sleepy Hollow

I loved it!!! I got out of the Town Car and the pile of bricks that have been crushing my chest for the last two months disappeared. There was SPACE, there were TREES, there were NATURE SOUNDS, there was FRESH AIR! I told Justin, "if you find a job in the city, we are living here. I can have a van, and you can have train and metro cards." What a good idea I had to go up there. We are going to make day trips to the country quarterly, because I need to be able to breath at least 4 times a year. If anyone has good suggestions that don't cost more than 100 dollars, let us know.

Above is Reub trying very hard to get in the water. He does this sneaky thing where he pretends to be calm, but once you let go of him he darts. He does it for candy, and swimming.
Below is Reuben still crying about not getting to swim, who can blame him, doesn't the water look BEAUTIFUL!

Lesson Learned:

  • Brecken isn't just imagining things, she is not a city girl!
  • Reuben wants us to take him to the beach next summer.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

Now, is it Reuben who wants to go to the beach? or Justin?

:)

I remember him telling me once that he'd never seen the ocean! I know he will have seen it now from NYC... but has he ever been to a 'beach'?

I'm living in beach weather at the moment, I think I'll have to try and get to the beach in the next few weeks. It's only a 1/2 hour a way, and we have such beautiful beaches here. The only problem with beaches, really, is the evil sand!

PS. I think 4 times a year in the country is a great idea!

xo Tammy