Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Reuben's Birthday

It feels like we had a month for Reuben turning eight. His actual birthday filled with a chocolate bundt cake, and a really cool rock collection. His birthday party with friends. Let me tell you, that 8 8 and almost 8 year old boys is a whole lot more than what I was expecting.

Don't let the Christmas tree fool you. These are birthday pictures.


My baby Reuben. That infant, who just skipped new born, has always been growing too fast. He's always been more capable than I expected him to be. He is a great kid.

2 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

I can't see any of the photos! Flicker is telling me they're private :(

xo Tammy

Tammy Lorna said...

Awwww! Such BEAUTIFUL photos :) Wish wish wish that I could have been there :) But am so excited for Reuben and the whole family :)

love you guys (so much!)
xo Tammy