Saturday, June 2, 2012

City Creek

a 2012_05_28 466 a 2012_05_28 463 a 2012_05_28 455
We met some friends for breakfast at City Creek. Kneader's, which usually has horrible service, but undeniably delicious food, finally opened a store (in City Creek) that has both good service and good food. I was a little disappointed to find out that all-I-can eat of that to-die-for french toast is one plate. (And then I felt a little sick the rest of the day.) Proof, either that I am getting older, or that I've been eating better so it was a shock to my system.

I have mastered the french toast, and the buttermilk syrup, but I can not figure out how they make their whipped cream. You'd think whipped cream would be easy to figure out, but its so airy, but thick, and sweet, but not too sweet. I can't match it. The boys love the paradox of City Creek, Being inside and outside at the same time. And, if I let them, they would watch the fish all day.

And, while these are not the best photos I've ever taken, they show so much of our current reality. Goofy little boys.

No comments: