Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello Good-bye

2011_08_14 0402011_08_14 0522011_08_14 0712011_08_14 0752011_08_14 076

All good things must come to an end. I woke up too early on Mom and Dad's last day with memories from my childhood waking up too early on the last day of Grandma and Grandpa's visit and being the only one that got to say good bye because the other girls were still asleep.

Mom and Dad didn't do that. We went to visit Grandma Wanda again, then went to Lunch at Culver's. I know its a little ridiculous to make my parents drive all the way to Utah to have Culver's, but it's just so good. And it was the only place I knew was good anywhere near my aunt's house (and its not even that close to my aunt's house).

Simeon was having a bad day, some how me knew that his best friend was leaving.

But, when Grandma and Grandpa left for Idaho, we left for downtown to pick up Daddy who had been in Arizona for a week, so that lifted the mood.


Daddy even got presents! some rattle snake eggs that are terrifying, and crocheted hacky sacks. And some flute guy hot pads for me.

No comments: