Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dear Photograph

Have you seen this?

One of our activities while my parents were here was to take a dear photograph photo.  It's harder than it looks. We just took a few shots, but if I were to do it again, I would have to hold the picture myself, and spend more time trying to line everything up. But, to tell you the truth I probably would never do it by myself because it requires knocking on the door, and asking if we can go to the back yard.

This is the duplex my grandparents had built. My mom and her family lived in half, and my great grandma lived in the other half.

2011_08_05 142
Dear Photograph,
Their affection for shoes may have changed, but not their affection for each other.

2011_08_05 145
Dear Photograph,
The shrubs grew taller and so did they.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I have seen this done on something like ancestry's blog but they superimposed the picture. There's a way to put one pic on top of the other and fade it to the other. I'm having a hard time explaining it. Here's an example: http://creativegene.blogspot.com/2010/03/melancholy-too.html