Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love to listen to bed time

Here I am sitting after a very spoil mommy sunday evening.

Justin and Reuben made dinner while I napped. Roasted Vegetable Pizza with a side salad. They made the dough themselves, they roasted the squash, zucchini, and tomatoes. They picked the basil leaves off my window herb garden, olive oil, ricotta, kielbasa, the veggies, feta, and Parmesan. It was so good!

Simeon took his medicine with no spitting.

The boys stayed in the same room as us while we read scriptures.

And now, I sit here listening to my boys laugh and giggling with Daddy while teeth brushing and diaper change and potty sitting are happening. Justin will read to them for twenty minutes. Then Reuben will fall immediately to sleep, and Simeon will talk to himself and sing for a while.

It's nice to have daddy home. Even after not having to make dinner, and a nap, I'm not as fun at bedtime as he is.

2 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

Okay, I'm way way behind on the cooks and whats been going on in your lives! Have loved having a look through your blog though :) Am so glad Justin's back and that you can have a bit of a break now. Am totally jealous of independance day at the parkins, and am totally in awe of your Jello. Seriously. How did you DO that?!!! I sort of have to know... lol!

'Write Brecken a massive email' is getting near the top of my to-do list now (not that I have anything in particular to say, of course :)), so fingers crossed you'll see it in your inbox soon... :)

xo Tammy

Tammy Lorna said...

PS. Love you!!!