Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You've Got Mail

Tammy actually took the time to write about our day, and posted more photos as well.

You can do the tour too.

Verdi Square


Gray's Papaya: Two Franks, a drink 4.45


(side tracked to Crumbs... when in the neighborhood, its hard to avoid.)


H&H Bagels: Which were pretty good. We had them for dinner with smoked gouda, smoked turkey and salads.


Zabar's

She was buying some of this:



That Starbucks is no longer a Starbucks there, but we saw a Starbucks.

Cafe Lalo: points to who can quote the lines being said while this photo was taken


Boat Basin: Hello New Jersey!


Riverside


91st Street Garden


Then we rewarded Reuben with some playtime at Hippo Park, and happened to find a lost wallet full of everything, cards, money, etc. we searched for a phone number, called a pediatrician clinic, and finally found a number and got in touch with the owner, who quickly sent her husband back to the park to pick it up. Good Works.

6 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

Fabulous, fabulous day! Thank you so much Brecken - I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait for the next week and a half. NY is Beautiful! (well, at least Morning side heights and the upper west side are!) And thanks for taking such great photos!

xo Tammy

(Just realized I never include my last name when I sign my comments... I'm part of that entire generation of cocktail waitresses! Don't we KNOW we're supposed to have a last name?!)

Courtlin said...

"if she as a attractive as a mailbox I would be crazy not to throw my life upside down and marry her."

"If you don't like this Kathleen Kelley you aren't going to like this girl." "Why?" "Because it is Kathleen Kelley."

Abby said...

Lol Courtlin beat me to it with the movie lines, but I'm so excited you went there!!!! ThankYOU for posting about Tammy's visit, Brecken!! We are so excited for her being there with you, she was crazy excited to be with you guys :) Sounds great, hope you have lots more fun times over the next week and a half! :) xo

Sandy M. said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having some PHOTOS(!!) to see again at last! Especially some by the famous-and-deservedly-so BRC!! :)
I am SO HAPPY that you are all together and set to enjoy what I know will be a GREAT week and a half :D
(Happy 'Hahh!' :)

xoxo

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I've been DYING to go here!! Where is it all?! I couldn't get the link to work, but that's probably my computer's fault. BEAUTIFUL photos. Tyler and I need to hire you, I'm pretty sure..

Lisa Brown said...

I want to come do the You've Got Mail tour with you :). So fun!