Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I might have shake shack for dinner

My sister is coming! She is on her way (in the air probably somewhere over the midwest.) I am very excited. It's been a while since I've done touristy stuff, and the weather is supposed to be nice, and she is my sister.

Reuben will not be convinced that she is not his cousin, but his aunt. He is taking a nap so that he can stay up late tonight and play with jordan. (and my secret plan is to cram as much as we can into her 4 day trip starting with shake shack tonight.) Mmmm... hamburgers and deep fried mushrooms with ooey gooey cheese, and custard. I hope she is up to it because I am salivating just thinking about it.


We'll be exhausted come Tuesday, but for Jordan it will be worth it. 

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

Yay! SO excited for you to see Jordan!

Don't get toooo sick of the touristy stuff though - lol :)

Can't wait to see you all!
xo Tammy