Saturday, July 18, 2009

Personal Playground

July09 082

We had just finished breakfast, and Reuben said, "I want to go out there and play on that playground." He was in heaven, he always had a turn on the swing when he wanted it, he had a whole trampoline to himself, and a slide. Grandma never knew what a luxury it is to have your own personal playground right outside your back door. After a while, Reuben said all he needed was a friend to play with. While his hope was for a boy, Alena woke up and joined him.

They were in and out all day. I have more mosquito bites than I have had in years, but I'm not complaining because it is 65 and I've actually gotten cold a few times today.

The only thing that could be better is if Daddy was here with us, otherwise we are looking forward to a pretty great week.

No comments: