Thursday, March 5, 2009

11849 Steps

We took the Little Learners to the story sculptures in Central Park today. Reuben has been talking about the ugly duckling all day.

It was the first day since I started tracking my steps (two weeks ago) that I got over 10,000. 10,000 is the magic number that I am supposed to get everyday. I don't think I would be sore, but I slipped on some ice and have a nasty bruise on my knee. And I realized I have a long way to go before I am buff enough to be a mother of two in New York.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

That looks like a fun activity. I'm sorry you hurt your knee, though.

charrette said...

I've been meaning to get one of those step-counter thingys. Sounds like it's working. And motivating. I LOVE all the places you go. You're creating such wonderful memories for Reuben!