Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Appreciation Day





Let me just say that I am so excited for the holidays to come! I can't wait to see family and friends. But also, I am so glad for those bonds that I have created here in this new place we have settled into. Today I am going to write about how grateful I am for my fellow human beings in this world. Let me just say that I love you guys--if you are reading this, I hope you can feel that, and feel how real it is that I have these sentiments growing inside me as I see you, spend time with you, or read about you and your many pursuits on this earth.


I think Thanksgiving should be a people appreciation day. We are all here together, we are brothers and sisters, and we each have our challenges and our good times--and we enrich each others lives in so many significant and miniscule ways that grow to become grand blessings of perpetual giving. I hope I can give as much to you as you have given to me. So thank you, and know this, that you are appreciated by me in a most significant way.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

Thanks Brecken :)
I think Gratitude is one of the surest ways to grow closer to Heavenly Father.
xo Tammy