Friday, May 2, 2008

A slice of our day.


Today we had a picnic at the park. It was a little chilly, and overcast. It was lovely! I wore a sweat shirt and flip flops.

We had turkey on whole wheat sour dough bread, chips, and red seedless grapes. Reuben only ate grapes and chips in between his playing. He is in his high chair now eating his sandwich.

Daddy came with us. Daddy says it is time to cut his hair. Some of you will shout for joy, some of you like his shiny wind blown locks. He also said he was going to shave because he didn't have to look like he was dieing anymore. (I guess he was an actor for a film project.)

I was amazed how the leaves just appeared. The cherry blossoms are gone, and now all the trees have beautiful green leaves. It made me home sick.

It was kind of like a hair cut.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

Oh - cute new photos!

I'm glad you went on a picnic :) Doing fun things like that outside in pretty places is something I really enjoy doing, although I don't do it that much. I think the change of seasons is one of the things I miss the most about the States, so I'm a little jealous of that :)

Justin's comment about 'not looking like he was dying' made me laugh :) You'll have to post photos of his new look ;)

xo Tammy

PS. I'm sure Reuben won't be 'THAT KID' for too long - he's too much of a perfect angel (And I get to ALWAYS think that way, because that's how Mormon-God-Mothers think :)

PPS. Justin: Congrats on your documentary! That's really exciting, I remember really liking it back when you were in the editing phases.