Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yelling in the Street

Why is she still awake? Isn't she sick or something? Oh, I wish I were asleep... but people are yelling in the street, which makes Reuben scream, which makes my day 5 sinus headache throb a little more. Justin was saying, "It must be some kind of rally." New York is known for those, but not in our neighborhood, and not at 10 o'clock at night.

Then I remembered, the superbowl. The Giants must have won, hence the yelling in the streets.

Remember when I was a kid and in the cities of winning teams there would be choas bordering on riots... or did that only happen once?

So, now you know... we didn't watch the Superbowl, and we hope that it doesn't keep us up all night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brecken, your little boy is adorable! Not sure if you remember me...But anyways, I bet NYC is soo fun! Your fam is way cute!