Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another Surprise

Justin came home and asked me how I would like to see Bobby McFerrin and Alison Krauss (and Edgar Meyer a double bassist) at Carnegie Hall next Thursday night. And I said, "did you even have to ask." (And I am not afraid to ask for a babysitter 'cause I am baby sitting three boys every Friday night for the next ten Fridays, so I basically can't feel bad asking them to babysit our one.)

Would you like to look forward to it with me? We could do a count down. We could discuss our favorite songs by the artists and predict how the three will perform together. We can make bets as to wether Bobby will be wearing shoes or not.

And its at Carnegie Hall, which is on my list of places I wanted to go so we can move from NYC with no regrets.

The gift Justin ordered, but didn't come yet, was and Alison Krauss CD that I have been mentioning for a few months.

2 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

That's so exciting!

And it's cool that you have time to 'count down'. The 'count down' can be almost as fun as the event itself.

I'm a big fan of countdowns.

:)

xo Tammy

emilysuze said...

Holy cow! What a great concert to be able to go to at Carnegie hall. I'm officially jealous. :)