Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back in NYC

We need to hurry up and unpack so we can utilize the little space we do have! We are going a little crazy here!

We learned that if you fly to Laguardia, it is cheaper to take a taxi to get to our apartment than it is to take a shuttle, and guess what it only takes a half hour! And, you aren't in a van with a bunch of strangers, and there is room in the trunk for your luggage.

don't take the bus if you have luggage.
don't take the shuttle if you have a small child, and you are sick of traveling.
East Harlem is a stress inducer no matter what mode of transportation you have.

Justin went to clean the church, and will be going to assist on a photo shoot this afternoon.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

As much of a pain as travelling is (and after shuttling between the US and AUS for 5 years, I know about the inconvenience of travelling), I must admit that I always got excited when I discovered some secret that suddenly made travelling easier. It made me feel like I was super smart, or part of an exclusive club of cluey travelers who had discovered the comfortable chairs non of the other travellers knew about in a forgotten lounge behind the juice stand in the Auckland Airport, for example ;)
So while I'm sorry that you had risk everything on your journey through East Harlem, and that you had to do the whole thing with a squirmy 2 year old; I'd like to congratulate you on your Laguardia/taxi discovery, and on behalf of all cluey travellers world wide, I'd like to welcome you to our club :)

Love you girl!

xo Tammy