Wednesday, October 10, 2007

These Apples are Delicious

Okay, I don't know for sure, as I am allergic to fresh apples, but Justin and Reuben love them. I bought some more and will be making an apple pie tomorrow. Why not today? Because tomorrow I am making dinner for us, and our upstairs neighbors. She just had a baby, and she is looking forward to something from our house because she knows I watch a lot of food network. That doesn't mean very much, other than my favorite subject is food, but still. I am making Alton Brown's meat loaf, a roasted potato and squash side dish, and an apple pie. Times two, because I think I deserve all of that too, even if I didn't just have a baby, or have two other kids.

I think that is the last post for today. Can you tell I am finding nice things in my life (easily) again. I am listening to John Lithgow "Singin' in the Bathtub," It was in our Halloween package. Can I say I LOVE it?! Well, I do! and Reuben is dancing. Its so funny, and the not funny songs are so fun to watch Reuben dance to that I don't care. John Lithgow... Who knew?!

Mud! Mud! Glorious mud! Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood! So follow me, follow! Down to the hollow and there let us wallow in glorious mud!

4 comments:

Justin said...

These Photos are Byooteefull!!

Love,
Justin

Tammy Lorna said...

Wait, is Justin writing to Brecken on the blog? Why doesn't he just talk to you?....

:)

And I'm glad to hear you sounding so happy again :)

xo Tammy

Talyn said...

Isn't that a line from a BNL song?

Jed and Kate said...

Breckin,
You take gorgeous photos! It's clear you have a talent for it. I'm also very impressed by your sock-monkey toy. What a classic, fun, stuffed animal that Reuben can treasure and brag about..."My Mom made this for me!" I love gifts like this for children that have meaning, love, creativity, and some effort behind them...unlike the mechanical, singing robot I gave Jed for our first Valentine's.