Thursday, October 4, 2007

Justin is Making Dinner

Justin is making dinner, because all I wanted was oatmeal-raisin cookies, and so that was all I was going to make.

Reuben is running between staking the spices, and asking to watch George.

I am trying to finish a project so when I officially switch back to being an editor I don't leave a huge mess behind.

Justin played put-the-animals-in-the-arc-and-take-them-out-a-hundred-times with Reub this morning. I was jealous. Did you know that children Reuben's age acquire at least 10 words a day. They may not say them, but they should be able to associate 10 new words with the action or thing. This got me worried, I work more than I read to him, or talk to him, or play with him. At least we have "prayer" and "amen" down. That means we are doing something right.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

I think Cookies for dinner would have been a nice touch :)

xo T.