Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cheesy Spinach Penne


This meal was a quick-use-stuff-in-the-fridge-before-it-starts-to-smell-funny dinner
Chopped up the spinach that was getting wilty, in a table spoon of water in a skillet heat it up until it darker green, but not like mushy spinach. Got the water out of the spinach by putting in a collender. Added a little olive oil to the pan, threw some garlic and chopped onion, when those are a little cooked, put the spinach back in. Poured in what was left of the cream. Put the last piece of swiss cheese to melt. Added a 1/4 cup of parmesean cheese, some salt, some pepper, tasted it, added some riccotta. (why did I have ricotta, I wanted to try to make a ricotta cake.) Put it over Whole Wheat Penne. Reuben had three Reuben sized servings.

1 comment:

Talyn said...

gosh I wish I could make this! I never have that much cheese in the house.