Monday, September 24, 2007

Thank You Peacocks!

Hooray! I got a package, and guess what was in it:



The oldest Peacock

(The oldest) Peacock had three sisters, she was very nice to them for a very long time. Peacock moved far away, and was not AS nice to her sisters because Peacock had a lousy phone situation. Peacock's sisters just remembered that once upon a time she was nice to them so they sent her a present for her birthday month.

{Moral: You should be nice to your sisters so they will send you stuff when you move.}

3 comments:

JoJo said...

Yay for you, Oldest Peacock. Haha. I am an English major graduate. I CAN read into passages!!!!

Tammy Lorna said...

woohoo! Packages are some of the nicest things aren't that :)

They will definately have packages in heaven!

Happy Birthday Month!

xo tammy.

Talyn said...

That's why I sent it late, so you could string your birthday out a little longer. I still plan on making myself a birthday cake to compliment the birthday pie I had that day.