Friday, August 3, 2007

New Phones


Here is a picture of Alena Justin took with his new phone.


The good news is, after several hours on the phone with T-Mobile costumer service, we have our "My Faves" back, and New York numbers, and we think even Manhattan numbers, but we aren't for sure yet. Incase you ever buy T-Mobile phones, and want My Faves, and to change the number, make sure you save your my faves numbers BEFORE you change your number. The other good news is that my work is going to send a phone so I don't have to use my cell phone minutes for work stuff. Horray! The other other good news is I am getting a slight raise... not enough to pay the NY rent, but the inflated NY grocery prices.

1 comment:

The Jones :) said...

Yeah Phatty!!! Your blessings are coming already...look at that!! I'm so happy for you...things will be alright!!! :)
-Becki :)