Thursday, July 19, 2007

Handsome Family


We went out and re-took our pictures for our family home evening idea that was too dark. They turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I love having a tripod. We have a few pictures of my whole family from when I was a child, but as I have grown up and become more detached from my family I wish there were more, so I am having more. (Remind me in 10 years that I want more so that youngest kid doesn't get left out of our family pictures.)

In other news, I got all my make-up. (Each sister ordered a whole bunch of make-up from e.l.f.) Mine was the last to come. All of us where missing something, so we weren't so happy about that, but if you notice I have make-up on in these pictures. I won't start wearing it everyday until I get to New York, where no body knows me, so I don't have to tell everyone why I am "so dressed up." I'm starting to look old, so I'm loosing the weight, and going to start to help that natural beauty I've refused to help for all these years. I'll let Reuben make me look old, not me.


I would also like to add that I just ran the spell checker and it said "no misspellings found." Congratulations to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG!!!! You look good. Just wear it everyday here!!! DANG!!!

The Jones :) said...

Phatty you look beautiful!!! I'm getting sad that you're gonna be so far away...guess I should've appreciated the time you were close huh :( You guys are too cute in these pics!!
-Becki :)

JoJo said...

You guys really are such a handsome family. And yes, Brecken, you look gorgeous.

(PS- I won't tell you that you spelled "losing" "loosing"... haha...ha... I know. Editors are such snobby know-it-alls. J/K)

Jessica said...

Brecken! You're abandoning my anti-makeup movement. You do look amazing though.