Friday, June 15, 2007

Old British Guys

So I realized that I still really like Erasure (pictured below) and can sing along with all their songs--and guess what--I sound dang good! Well--I am no longer 14 with my voice partly changed singing into a tape recorder that is then sabatoged by my sister and her boyfriend who make fun of my tone def warbling. Ah--the good old days. Oh yeah--and when you have a good sound system to play Erasure's music on--and not a simple boom box--they sound even better. Who cares if their songs are gushingly sappy and sometimes a bit girly--the layers and layers of synthesized coolness still make me geek out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was her boyfriend?

mom wants to know...
lovemom

breckster said...

As you will notice at the bottom of the post justin wrote this. I don't use hyphens, and I've never used the term "geek out," and I do not like erasure.