Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day at Lagoon

We went to Lagoon on Thursday. As I am not a fan of amusement parks, or being hot, I was pleasantly surprised. It was still an amusement park, and I still got hot, but it was a nice day. I spent most of the day in the pool with Reuben cuddled against my shoulder (as it turns out he is not a fan of amusement parks either). It was fun to spend time with family. And Justin had a blast going on a few rides. Reuben wasn't ready to not be held on the carousel, the video below proves that he was the only kid crying. The train ride was cool, but they should let those animals go to a happier place. I would have enjoyed a trip around a pond more than a trip to see caged, sick looking animals, in sad empty cages. Reuben and Andrew had a lot of fun playing in the dirt while the adults were taking turns changing into their swimming suits.

You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.



No comments: