Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Husband the Film Guy


Justin made it to Denver the last time I talked to him. I don't know if he ever made it to the hotel or not, but hopefully he did, and he can start shooting his documentary today.

I slept in the middle of the bed, and made a little borrow with pillows. It was very comfortable, and Justin wasn't making the blanket an oven so I turned off the air conditioner in the window. CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! It hasn't been over 90 since I got back to this place.

Rumor has it that there will be a test screening for Mr. Dungbettle soon. I would love to see what Justin spent June and July doing. The deadline to get it into Sundance is September 30th. I really hope someone picks it up, that would mean Justin would be a mental patient on the big screen! His name is on IMDB, so now all he has to get is his face and name on the silver screen and he will have reached a major goal, and be able to go to his high school reunion saying "I told you so."

You will find Justin's name twice... what more could a movie freak want before the age of 24? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462440/

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME FOR REAL THIS TIME!

I got a bonus (every employee in the university got one.) It will all go into the car fund... which we will never buy a new car, but we will have the money to when our car finally goes kaput.

I also got a raise, but how much is confidential, but I'll be making 4 more dollars a day then I did before. That's 40 dollars a pay check, that's 80 dollars a month for the months that only have 2 pay checks in them, so that is roughly 560 dollars before I quit on Justin's graduation day.

No comments: