Friday, April 27, 2012

When did I take that?

Have you ever looked through your snapshots and wondered-- when did I take that? For the last few weeks this photo is not what my boys look like. Simeon is going through a "mine" stage. Reuben is going through a "I need to correct everyone stage." as you can guess this does not lend itself to them hugging and smiling.

But isn't it nice that I have proof it happened. While my memory is full of chasing and screaming and arguing and growling--I have this little phone photo of them being happy together. That is encouraging because, let's face it, my phone memory is more reliable than my brain memory.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

They'll be hugging again before you know it :)

Love You! And I write 'write Brecken' in each weekend's to do list... so I'm bound to email you a nice long email at SOME point :)

xoxo xoxox xoxox Tammy