Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Simeon

a 2011_09_08 023Nelly Nero Woodstocka 2011_09_08 047a 2011_09_08 054a 2011_09_08 067a 2011_09_08 069a 2011_09_08 078a 2011_09_08 087

Happy Birthday Sweet Simmy.

I love it when you sing along to songs, especially funny things on radio disney. Like, "Beep beep beep beep" in I love you like a love song baby.

I love that what ever problem you have can be solved by giving you a hug and singing "Angels watching over me."

I love your budding vocabulary, and your dropping of the R's and S's. I thought it was hilarious that you call grapes, "a-PAH!"

I love to watch you dance.

I love to watch you run, you favor one leg so it looks like gallop.

I love to cuddle with you. I love you fit your head in to the nape of my neck, or scoot down my lap until your head rests perfectly on my chest.

I love how you just want something to hold, like a car or a choo choo.

I love how you demand a binki, or take it out when ever you are by a sink to get it wet.

I love how you do an excited/terrified scream when you see animals.

I love how you say you are a "Poppy Guy," and how everyone is a "Bad Guy." 

I love how you love Reuben. How you jump up and put shoes on and bang on the door when I say it's time to go get "woo woo."

I love you! I'm so glad you are with us. You bring so much with your calm, observant, stubborn self. You are hilariously funny. You are loving, helpful, and kind.

2 comments:

Lark said...

Happy Birthday little boy!

Christina said...

So sweet. Happy Birthday to your gorgeous boy.