Sunday, February 13, 2011

Joy of LOVE: Dreams

11_02_13 211
Reuben and I went for a walk today, it was in the high forties, which is amazing. We puddle jumped, but also climbed four foot snow banks.We went out onto the lake, and looked in frozen-over fishing holes. We held hands. Reuben threw snowballs at my pants, because I had the camera. Overall, it was lovely. The only thing that would have made it better was if Daddy was there too.

He wishes on stars for toys, but he prays every night for Daddy, and our reunification. He will tell me he is having a "hard time" which means, he is missing Daddy a lot right now. And, he even came up to me the other night, and said, "I think I need a hug." When I asked him why, during our nice long hug, he said he was having a hard time and was feeling so lonely. I hope he knows that this is temporary, but also necessary. I also hope that if he remembers this time, he will remember what great things we were able to do with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: