Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I {Heart} Feb. 4


Want your own Font, too? Do it here... its FREE! I'm going to do a cute one with my calligraphy pen next.

- My job. I love helping little kids sing and dance, and love the smiles I get. I'm so tired by the end, but its so worth it! (and my living room stays so clean for one whole day!)

-Doing this. Yesterday Reuben and I had a VERY HARD few hours, and by very hard I mean we were both crying, both frustrated, both confused, and misunderstanding each other. And instead of reliving that when I wrote my I {heart} yesterday, I thought of that sweet moment, when Reuben said he was sorry, and I said I was sorry, and he forgave me, and I forgave him, and we had a nice rest of the day.

What did you {heart} today?

2 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

I heart having a peaceful half an hour in the mornings to do a little reading or writing or planning. It sets me right for the whole day.

I don't really heart getting up at 4:30am in order to get it! But I've been doing it every morning this week, so I'm obviously getting something out of it!

xo Tammy

emilysuze said...

I heart Chris's new propane grill. We've been eating really great this week. Tonight it was grilled stuffed salmon. Yuuummm