Friday, December 12, 2008

a year later.

I couldn't sleep last night. So, to make the hours pass, I watched this new video of my niece who I, haven't seen since last December. That made me wonder what happened last December, so I reread my blog from December 2007, and I watched this. It made me want to fix our video camera, and wake Reuben up, and have him dance... Just to record how much has changed in the last year. I tried to fix the camera, but it didn't work... so you might not recognize how much has changed, but it will still make your heart warm to think of that little Reuben and his moves.

I also spent a few hours looking for a choir I could join in the city. One night a week of rehearsal sounds good to me, its just the concerts and traveling that the new york choirs do that I might be able to commit to.

No comments: