Saturday, December 13, 2008

On Lifetime



I never thought I would say this but...
A film I worked on is going to be airing on Lifetime Television Network over the next two weeks. It is called Together Again for the First Time, starring David Ogden Stiers and Julia Duffy, and I was the Unit Production Manager for the film. I have seen a better version--which was the director's cut--this one is a little cheesy, but who doesn't love some cheeseball during the holidays? Nonetheless, I am excited to say it has made it to television, and it is also available for enjoyment on DVD.

Click here to see a review and the trailer.


Click
here to see the Lifetime TV Schedule--it airs Sunday Dec 14th, Monday Dec. 15th, and Thursday December 25th--select your time zone so you don't miss it!

After all, the screening room at Columbia Film Division is called the Lifetime Screening Room, due to the generous funding provided by said network to make it what it is. OH--and if you look real close you'll see Jordan in a green sweater going to a Christmas party, and me pretending to be asleep on a bus near the end.

9 comments:

Klous Family said...

Wow! Congrats!! We just scrolled ahead on the tv until we came upon it...airing tomorrow night!! How exciting!! VERY IMPRESSIVE!!
Congrats again!!! :)
~Andy and Anna

Lark said...

and your sister in-law is an extra in the film.

Mindy said...

I must be blind because I didn't see you or Jordan. But, congrats on your movie! It reminds me of my family in a way, haha, we get along one-on-one but not in the same room!

hanner said...

Finally! I'm actually sad that I missed out on this movie. But not sad that I actually had money that summer.

Tammy Lorna said...

woohoo! That's so exciting! Jeff and Tom must be thrilled :)

I really need to get the DVD so I can watch the final cut!

:) Tammy

Andrea and Danny said...

just wanted to say we're watching it!
-Danny & Andrea Klous

Lark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lark said...

We recorded it so your sisters can see it when they come home. We saw Justin's name in the credits. We saw Justin asleep on the bus. And saw Jordan but couldn't tell it was her. Good Job! We could watch it over and over we are having a snow day.

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, I heard this version is not at all representative of the director's vision for the film.
But cool to make it to tv nonethless.