Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How can the wind blow both ways?

Today it snowed for the first time since December 16th. I think snow is what makes it worth the cold, but then in the city you don't get to play in it, and there is no such thing as a snow day so I don't know that anything makes the cold worth it in the city.

Yesterday when we walked to the grocery store it was so cold and windy we could feel the wind through our bones. Justin said, "If I were a pioneer I would rather be dead." On the way home I couldn't figure out how the wind was blowing into our faces the way there and the way back. At least it is only uphill on the way home.

Its been pretty uneventful here. That is a good thing, but it makes for a post about the weather.

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

Well just don't pull any faces. You know the story about the boy who pulled faces that got stuck when the wind changed... right?

:)

I love it when the wind blows! It makes me stand facing the wind with a big grin on my face!

Of course, when it's freezing, you'll tend to find me hiding behind a building curled up in a little ball, so....

:) xo Tammy