Monday, October 1, 2007

October... What?!

It is October? I was working this morning, and was confused because it should not be October. I thought it was weird that I didn't feel like I was rushing things when I listened to Christmas music last night. (We downloaded the white christmas bing crosby/andrews sisters from emusic, I don't suggest emusic, but it is cheaper than itunes per song if you are working on building a library of obsucre music.)

I ordered some fabric to make Reuben his Halloween costume, it should be coming this week... you can't wait to see what I have planned.

Does anyone know where we could find a yellow hat? Preferably under 5 dollars, as I do not love Halloween enough to spend more than 5 dollars per costume.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh my, I know what his costume is going to be (or I can guess by the yellow hat comment)... and I am so excited!

I bet you could google it and find it, btw. :)

Tammy Lorna said...

I love Halloween! :) It's actually one of the things I'm going to miss most about the States this year - we just don't do the Fall/Halloween thing in Australia(partly because it's spring for us!)

Can't wait to see his costume! :)

xo tammy.

Mick said...

k-mart had some hats on clearance for $2. Add another $2 for a can of yellow spray paint and your on your way.

Courtlin said...

I hope that Justin is the man in the yellow hat and Reuben is George.