Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Preview


Okay, I have to save something for Halloween, but yesterday when Reuben tried on his costume to see if it fit, I found him "reading" a previous year's Halloween card. (I have no idea where he found it, maybe in Justin's scriptures or something.) I've copped it so there can still be some kind of reveal.
If you wonder how I feel about living in NYC, I found the best way to describe it last night. Monk, Season 3, Episode 1, "Mr. Monk Takes Manhattan."

2 comments:

Tammy Lorna said...

Brecken, did you sew his costume?! If you did, I'll be really impressed! I didn't know you could sew :) I can stable, stickytape and glue really well, but when it comes to sewing, I'm afraid I've always gotten Peta to do it (or just stopped wearing the item of clothing in need of repair!).

I love the preview by the way ;)

xo Tammy

breckster said...

I was going to make his costume, but I bought the pattern online, and then they told me it was a "printable" pattern, which meant I had to print it out, and then put the pattern together before I could even start cutting the pieces. I spent 4 hours on sunday putting the pattern together, and only got half way through, so I knew I wouldn't have time to cut, and sew my own monkey costume. So we went to Target. I'm going to make a blanket out of fabric I bought to make the monkey costume.

One year when I came home from college, mom was showing me the changes she had made. We went into the gues room, and she said, "New curtains, I BOUGHT THEM!" I thought it was so funny that she was so excited to have store bought curtains. But, now, I understand what she means.